Report a bug or suggest an enhancement
Contribute to OSRD
First off, thanks for taking the time to contribute!
The following chapters are a set of guidelines for contributing to OSRD1. If you have already contributed to open source projects before, you probably won’t be surprised. If you have not, it will probably help a lot!
Chatting with other contributors is a great way to speed things up:
- Join our instant messaging room on IRC at libera.chat#osrd
- Create an issue to discuss your contribution project
Just like with any project, changes rely on past work. Before making changes, it is best to learn about what’s already there:
- read technical documentation
- read the existing source code related to your project
- chat with developers who last worked on areas you are interested in
These guidelines are mostly not strict rules, it’s probably fine to do things slightly differently. ↩︎